Sunday 3 July 2011

Togepi inspired nail art

I've been thinking real hard what design to do for this weekend and i finally thought of it!
Yes, its the Pokemom, Togepi!


I did this Togepi design, personally i really love it cause i really love Togepi from Pokemon.
I think its superr cute and i think these nails look abit childish but i still love it.
I used the tape for the zigzag for the 4th finger and brush to draw the eyes, mouth as well as the blue/red shapes on togepi's body.

What do you guys think? :)
If you have any designs suggestions, feel free to email/comment to me : cutexnailz@gmail.com
And i'm sorry i've been posting really little designs lately, cause school has begun and i'm just so busy.
Thanks for those who still appreciate my blog.
Thanks!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Cute nails!!!

Hannah J said...

This is adorable!!! Super cute:)

Nailstonic said...

Haha thank you!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...