I guess some of us might have gotten this problem which is to get yellow stained nails after using polishes frequently.
I have a solution for everyone to make this problem go away.
Yellow nails are always really ugly and so, these are a few methods which can help!
1. Always use a proper base coat or use a base coat to prevent discolouration.
2. Prevent putting nails polishes that frequently, always allow breaks in between painting nails.
3. Buff your nails to remove any yellow stains on surface of your nails.
4. Do not smoke.
1. Whitening toothpaste is the trick. Put toothpaste on an old toothbrush and brush them 2-3 times until the stains fade away.
2. Mix lime juice and sugar to make a scrub and scrub them on your yellow nails.
3. Soak yellow nails in 1 tablespoon of lemon and warm water for about 15 mins and cut a slice of lemon and rub them on your nails or apply 3% hydrogen peroxide over and under your nails.
4. Mix 3 table spoon of baking soda with 1 tablespoon of 3% hydrogen peroxide in a small bowl. Use an old toothbrush to put the mixture into your nails. Massage the mixture and allow them to penetrate into your nails for 5-10mins. Cleanse with water after that. Repeat it twice daily till stains are gone.
I hope this tips helps!
Thanks for reading!