Sunday 26 June 2011

Pink candilicious nail art.


Today i made this pink candilicious nail arts consisting of stripes, polka dots, glitter pieces and blings!
I find it really attractive especially to pink lovers.
I used around 4 tones of pink polish and 1 white polish from Faceshop and Elianto.
I used a brush and dotting tool to do the stripes and polka dots.
The middle finger's big pieces of glitter are from a nail polish from Faceshop which seems to be really beautiful. It looks like those chocolate bits except its silver in color :)

What do you think about this theme?
Anyway, thanks for reading! Do follow.

3 comments:

Hannah J said...

Love it! I especially love the thumb! Its fabulous! You should do a mani like that but using blues:)

Anonymous said...

I love this one! I love doing mix and match manicures. In fact, I just posted one!

Miki said...

I love pink so this is really nice, Idk if I like the thumb or the stripes better!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...