Sunday 1 January 2012

Merry Belated Christmas!


Hey guys Merry Belated Christmas.
This was my Christmas Nails weeks ago. Really sorry i've been too busy having too much stuff catching up on me that I have barely enough time for myself. 

P.s. Happy New Year guys!!! I expect this year to be a great one.
I wanna thank like everyone for supporting my nail blog so far ever since i started it up.
And I love you guys so very much! I will try to do up videos and more tutorials for all of you guys.
Its a new year and Nailstonic would be better in 2012!!! 


Anyway,
This design was inspired from Justin Bieber's Mistletoe Video!
It just struck me that I wanted to do something like that...


So on the thumb its a mistletoe.
Index finger is a candy cane
Middle finger is a christmas tree!! Which i really love !!
Ring finger is Santa of course.
And lastly i couldn't think what to put on my tiny finger so i left it blank...

I hope you guys like it.
P.s. Feel free to email me at cutexnailz@gmail.com if you want me to do any nail designs/tutorial etc.
And do keep your eyes peeled cause i promise to update more often.
Thanks guyzzzz

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...