What do I eat to make my nails grow faster?
1. Most important is a healthy diet. Enough sleep, enough fruits, vegetables and adequate food is a good start.
2. Water. Drink lots of water to prevent dehydration.
3. Eat Gelatin. Gelatin is a form of protein that will enhance growth speed for both your hair and fingernails.
4. Try eating vitamins. Unless instructed otherwise by your doctor, increase your daily doses of Vitamin A, Vitamin C, calcium, folic acid, protein, Vitamin B12, and zinc.
5. Eat lots of protein like chicken, fish.
6. Eat calcium too. Like milk, cheese, etc.
7. Try Garlic as well.
I hope these tips help!
Thanks for reading