Tuesday 21 June 2011

OPI- Dating a Royal


Hi everyone!
Today i'm putting OPI- Dating a Royal. I love blue colors and this color has both a dark essence and a navy essence. Really pretty color. I really love it and can't wait to use the rest of the polishes :)
I love how i apply the polish it was really good and therefore showing the difference in quality from OPI and normal polishes!!

If you're interested to get any, feel free to go here: http://opicity.blogspot.com/
We have international shipping as well.

Well, thanks for reading!!

2 comments:

Hannah J said...

I absolutley love this polish! My little brother got it for me and the application is so amazingly smooth. And the color is gorgeous!

Nailstonic said...

HAHA YES I AGREE! I love all OPI polishes though. But this blue color just makes me go gahgah over it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...